- Meets privacy guidelines. Privacy protection features, such as privacy masking, operator access restrictions, and the ability to delete archived
- Embedded, Linux-based, and purpose-built. Spend more time performing investigations and less time dealing with maintenance issues that can
plague a PC-based recorder.
- All camera licenses included. No need to pay for separate channel licenses; benefit from a full-featured recording platform right out of the box.
- Configurable recording policies. Record video based on user-definable variables like schedule, motion, analytics, etc.
- Real-time health monitoring. Be alerted to camera, recorder and network issues within seconds.
- Network policies for bandwidth protection. Maximize overall system performance with features like bandwidth throttling, maximum retention settings, multi-sector archiving, and selective video recording.
- Front panel QR code. Use March Networks’ free GURU Smartphone App to scan the recorder’s QR code to check warranty status, get in-field diagnostics support, do on-site wireless provisioning, or even initiate an express RMA.
- Recorder docking station. Keep all connections clean and securely connected to the back of the unit for quick, easy installation of the recorder, as well as removal for service and maintenance.
- Powerful video management software. With March Networks Command™ Recording Software and Command Enterprise Software, you’ll be equipped
with the features and tools you need to easily manage your video surveillance system, including innovative search tools, mass management, Windows® Active Directory integration, and health monitoring.
Let us know how we can help!